Thus Speak Nirmal

Friday, January 27, 2006

A lesson learnt

It was the last day of the qualifying round of Code4Bill. It was 10.30 pm and just one and half hours to go for the showdown. The question set consisted of 8 questions and I was confident about only two ;-) and 4 were doubtful. But I thought I wud give it a try. With just two minutes to go for 12.00pm instead of clicking the Submit button I accidentally the Backspace (<-) key :-(. By the next time I could resubmit it I got the message Timed-Out. I could do no more. Hoping that I wud get another opportunity next year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.