Thus Speak Nirmal

Friday, August 01, 2008

Back to school!!

Yep..Back to school, this time for my piano classes :-) . I can remember very well as a small kid in 4th standard so desperate to learn piano. But that almost came true when I was in my 8th standard, I got a chance to take up classes for a month in the school where I studied in Madras and could not study further as we moved to Madurai.

Finally, in my 3rd year in college we bought a 5 octave Yamaha keyboard E303. I have been taking up classes on both Western & Classical (BTW, very little of it) ever since I moved to Bangalore for my work. I can play a bit of Treble notes, rest is still cooking.


That's me practising hard :-)

Its always fun to learn the stuffs you always wanted to do.
Piano classes also taught me a very good lesson on humility, "a place one has to listen to a third standard kid and watch him play a tune. You never know, they are more experienced in it than what we are!!"

If you are passionate about Piano, Violin or Guitar and you stay close to S.S.Colony/Bye-Pass Road in Madurai, you can write to me at nirmalanandj@gmail.com. I can put you in touch with our Music Sir :-)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.