Thus Speak Nirmal

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Off we gooooo

After much of an hassle we have finally set things right to go for an Industrial Visit to Trivandrum on Sunday night(12th). This is the third time we are going for such a tour oops! ... I mean Industrial Visit. We had earlier gone to Chennai and Bangalore. I am keyed up for tomorrow. I could somehow find time to go to KLN and SIT ,with the Community Road Show around the corner. Will return back on Wednesday(15th). I'll blog once when I return from the trip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.