Life without the internet!! nah..
Following are my observations on this internet age:
1) Login to mail and check for a mail every 2 minutes.
2) Mailbox would be the first site that would be visited right after the system boots.
3) If no new mail arrives within 30 minutes, we are driven to such an extent that we suspect somethings wrong with the mail server and hit Refresh button twice.
4) Have a mail account created with almost all of the mail service providers ,from Yahoo to Zapak.
5) Watch videos uploaded by our friends in Facebook, Orkut etc.. and losing track of time..