Thus Speak Nirmal

Thursday, May 03, 2007

5 things the world doesn't know abt Me

I was tagged by this friend of mine. Here it goes:

1) I always wonder why one doesn’t fall while riding a bicycle. Keep aside the laws of Physics I know how it works. But it’s truly awesome to sit and think over that.

2) I always start studying only at clock times which are multiples of 15, like 3:00, 3:15,3:30,3:45 and so on.

3) Mango is one of the fruits I hate the most but I like drinking mango juice for reasons I don’t know myself

4) I eat cornflakes very often for breakfast. Except the plain flavor I don’t take any other flavors with milk.

5) The food I hate the most is Idli....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.