Thus Speak Nirmal

Sunday, March 05, 2006

My pet Squirrel
Hurray I have bought a data cable for my mobile phone. I have been waiting for this moment for a very long time. The first thing which I did was, I transferred the photos of my pet squirrel named Thread to my system. Wonder why this weird name. The story goes like this.. when my squirrel was very small a tiny strand of “thread” got around it and almost got it strangled, we saved it just in time. Here are some snapshots of my pet.






















How is that :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Senthil said...

i have a little larger one i mean a dog. thread looks cute.

Mon Mar 06, 07:46:00 PM GMT+6  
Blogger Senthil said...

why dont u align the photos like two in a row. the post is long because of the photos and involves a lot of scrolling.

Mon Mar 06, 08:24:00 PM GMT+6  
Blogger Nirmalanand said...

Thanks Guys :-). Like to hear more on them too.

Fri Mar 10, 05:49:00 PM GMT+6  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.