Thus Speak Nirmal

Friday, May 04, 2007

Mr. Weirdie

I read a review of the movie Spiderman 3 in The Hindu today. The thing that immediately came in my mind was the sticky hairs and its weird looking eyes. So I decided to snoop around my backyard for spiders. After a couple of strolls I found this weirdie on the wall. Thanks to my Olympus Digital Camera the photo came out pretty good.




Camera model: Olympus SP510UZ
Mode: Micro mode
Focusing: Automatic focus

A great way to celebrate the release of Spiderman 3 ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.