Thus Speak Nirmal

Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter Everywhere!!!

Everywhere you turn around you can find one thing or the other related to Harry Potter. I guess I'm one of the very few not bitten by the Harry Potter BUG. But it can be wrong too. I got a chance to read the last chapter(After Nineteen Years) in the final sequel of the Harry Potter series from him.For a person who has not even read a single book in that series, this is one big achievement. I can see you getting ready to comment this post. As you wish!!!
I'm not going to write about who lives or who dies coz I'm least bothered. If you ask me why then this post... Simple...I've no other topics to post on..



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger skullz said...

u mean u got to read the last edition of the series?? ... well me , myself have read only one part , the 5th part of the series .. :)

Tue Aug 21, 09:27:00 AM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Nirmalanand said...

I read the last chapter in the last edition. That was my only reading in the entire Harry Potter series :)

Fri Aug 24, 05:56:00 PM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.