Thus Speak Nirmal

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

God is in control

I was reading through chapter 28 of the book Man the Dwelling Place of God by A.W.Tozer when I came across this wonderful reality from which we’re often blinded. There are times when we can’t find answers to questions such as Why me? How? Whence? What? But we’ve to understand that God is in control of our lives and all the things that appear so wonderful in this world will pass away over time but the things that we do for God lasts.

Here are some things that we should keep in mind always:

*Only God is great
*Only God is wise
*Apart from God nothing matters
*Only what we do for God will remain to us at last
*Human sin is real
*With God there is forgiveness
*Only what God protects is life

Below is an excerpt from a very meaningful song that God is in control of our lives:

He's still working on me to make me what I ought to be.
It took Him just a week to make the moon and stars,
The sun and the earth and Jupiter and Mars.
How loving and patient He must be, He's still working on me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.