Thus Speak Nirmal

Saturday, March 07, 2009

My orkut algorithm

Thanks da.
Thanks a lot..
Happy new year..

this is the what appears in my orkut scrapbook more often than not.
Orkut is lifeless or atleast my scrapbook is.

This is how my orkut algorithm works,
1) login to orkut
2) check the birthday list
3) wish them
4) logout
5) Repeat from Step (1) the next day.

Orkut was a big craze when I was in 3rd year. I got an invite from one of my friends(I don't exactly remember who it was). It was in the Database Management Programming Lab 5th Semester I joined orkut. Within the next few months, orkut mania swept our college and they issued a ban on accessing orkut. From 0 friends to 300 friends in 3 years... got a chance to link with my old schoolmates which otherwise would not have been possible...

Apart from that, invites pour in from HiFi, Facebook ..blah blah. I chose not to join any other social networking website.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Senthil said...

Exactly i do the same thing in orkut. We are more like retired members in orkut now :)

Sat Mar 07, 10:35:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Nirmalanand said...

ha ha ha..very well said!!

Sun Mar 08, 01:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Mind...Heart....n more.... said...

@Senthil:Retired member of Orkut huh??...I thought u are the honorary member in orkut!..Jokes apart;
@Nirmal: The craze is out now; but still there is something that makes us login to Orkut time and again everyday....!!!.....

Mon Mar 09, 10:39:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.