In continuation to my earlier post on 5 Things the world doesn't know about me
some years back, here's an update :)
Here it goes...
1) I have the habit of adding sugar to coconut chutney every time. Well... Sugar + Sambhar also tastes good... It seems a bit weird, but I have always liked the taste :)
2) I have been to the theatre only thrice in my life so far,
Jurassic Park (1994) - with family @ Madras
Jungle Book (1998) - school trip @ Madras
Chak De India (2008) - Team outing @ HP, Bangalore
3) Gulab Jamoon & Rasagulla are the sweets I hate the most. Maybe it is too sweet for my tongue.
4) Chess, the game I love the most. I have represented my school in chess tournaments at Madras. And have always regretted for the lack of exposure I got after moving to Madurai in 1999.
5) I have the habit of treasuring my old stuffs safely. And of course, memories of my Kindergarten days, 11th & 12th tuition classes, the unlimited fun I had while seated at the last bench during my 12th std @ SBOA, 1st day at college, new friends during my college days, campus placements , semester exam scare and the list goes on...
6) Of late, trying to explore the ironies & contradictions in life.
A random thought, X- boy, Y- girl,
Statement 1: X likes Y. X decides not to approach/talk to Y until things get settled. After some years, X happens to meet Y. Then X decides to talk. The Crowd says, X does not even know Y and so no point in talking now.
Statement 2: X likes Y. X decides to approach/talk to Y. Years go by, they get along very well. The Crowd says, how can X do such a thing. X should not have talked with Y in the beginning.
Statement 1 & 2 are ironic.
7) Many people who interact with me become surprised when they come to know that I am a Christian. "Nirmalanand" which means "a person who delights in holiness" literally gives very little hint that I am Christian.
By the way, there is absolutely no significance as to why I have chosen 7 things and not any other number ;-)
Labels: About Me, Life