Thus Speak Nirmal

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Laptie

Yupee!!! Finally I have it in my very own hands, after asking quotations from a dozen shops and browsing the web endlessly for the optimum specification and with a budget that can fit in my pocket :) The search ended with the HP Pavilion DV6516TX series Laptop. One thing that made me buy this masterpiece is its looks combined with its number crunching ability. Powered by an Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 processor, 2 GB DDR2 RAM and 128MB NVIDIA graphics card, games that I once thought as a big overhead on my desktop can simply run like a knife slicing through a piece of butter. But its comparatively lesser in cost than Sony's VAIO and Dell series of Core 2 Duo & 2 GB RAMmers. Like any new laptop that comes with Windows Vista pre-installed in a single partition, dv6516 is no exception.

If you are so keen on looks you can try the HP Pavilion's dv2000 series Special Edition that comes with a much sharper body work, but with a 1 GB RAM at almost the same cost of the dv6000 series, its a matter of choice between specification and looks. Both the models come with a integrated Web camera and a microphone :)

There are tons of features which comes with it, this will give a better insight into that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Disclaimer:All opinions expressed here are J.Nirmalanand's personal opinions and do not represent my employer's opinion in any way. No warranties or other guarantees will be offered as to the quality of the opinions or anything else offered here.